Beginning with your initial phone call, our team works hard to prepare and organize all the necessary information for your dental examination.
During your first visit, we provide adults with the following:
- Introduction to Dr. Maron and his staff.
- Evaluation of past medical and dental history, which may affect treatment.
- A comprehensive exam, which includes an examination of the mouth for cavities, gum disease, any current dental issues; oral cancer screening; and necessary x-rays.
- Oral hygiene instructions.
- A discussion of your dental needs and a treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- During your visit we encourage you to ask questions or discuss concerns you may have about your dental health.